Thursday, September 30, 2004

Ohio State Whether Report

Say, Josh, tell me whether...

...
I know. Here it is. OSU -15.5, O/U 45.5. Or something close to that by gametime.

...you've got anything to say about a certain losing streak to OSU.
Not really. I think all our teams have been doing a nice job of bustin' streaks in the last couple of years. It's about time for this one to fall, and we've played OSU prettty tough for the last two meetings.

...you say something a little pithier than that.
Streak Shmeak. All the time.

...you've got a fight song parody this week.
I don't. I've never liked all the hate-OSU-by-cheering-Michigan cheers and songs. I just can't bring myself to cheer Michigan for any reason. Just trust that I totally hate OSU too.

...there's another reason.
Yeah. I actually find that damn song a little catchy, and I can't stand the fact that it might end up in my head.

...you're gonna try to be more regular about posting these things from here on out.
I'm gonna try. It helps when I'm amused and can write awesome things.

...you've got good stuff about the state of Ohio this week.
Not right now. I might edit this with more before the game though. Look out for that!

...a pick this week from you.
As always, I shall pick NU. This time, I say NU 21, OSU 16. Look for Nugent to be active in the FG column and less in the PAT column.

No comments: