Wednesday, September 01, 2004

TCU Whether Report

...you can explain what the Hell this is.
No.

...this is going to be pretty lame unless you do explain.
No. You people are pretty smart, and you can always look at last season's stuff.

...you heard that there is an injury on NU's defensive line.
Yeah. I heard on ESPN radio yesterday morning that someone (it was either Howard or Clark) is hurt and out for the TCU game. I don't remember who, and I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere, but I'm going to assume it's true.

...that sucks.
Oh yeah. Big time.

...you forgot to do the names and towns in the preview.
Yes. I can't get anything past you. I'll do them here. If I remember. Because, you see, I'm still on the bus. That's a fun part, so I hope I remember.

...you remembered.
Whew, I did.

The first edition of the funny oponents' name game:
* First let me state that there are like 100 million players on TCU; this could take a while.
* I actually think it's a pretty good QB name: Tye Gunn (Jr.)
* Is a girl's name: There aren't any. How much does this suck for the 1st week.
* Is a jerk's name: Cad Davis (Fr, safety)
* I hardly even know 'er: Walker, Taylor, Schleuter, Schlenger, Proctor, Oliver, Lindner, Kesler, Draper,
Butler, Bonner, Alexander

No comments: