Monday, September 27, 2004

Minnesota 43, NU 17

-- --
Gentle Reader,

It might be beneficial for you to note that I watched the game at Tom and Ryan's where they have "Tivo" and it was my first experience with the digital video recorder. It is possible that it went to my head a little. Just a little. Just saying.

Sincerely,
The Powers That Be
-- --

So. That was a kind of lousy game. Not so much for making a fun review for me to write. Which you can tell, because I didn't write it til Thursday this week. Anyway, I'm thinking that I can take a page out of the Tivo book and re-visit some funnier things that are recorded forever. And then just fast-forward through the actual game review.

/beep/
Saturday's high is around 75 or 80,with a chance of rain./beep/ Bottom line: be prepared for anything./beep/Suck it, Orville./beep/the fairy who obviously smashed QB Basanez in the head/beep/"taking a piece of artwork from a city park and a street sign."/beep/Dial discrimination is everybody's problem./beep/You're really sick. I can't believe you thought of that. I was talking about football and you just had to ruin it. That's it, I'm leaving./beep/"Streak shmeak."/beep/-well, I love to say "Slade"/beep/"Ladies and gentlemen! Let's hear it for Touchdown Terrence and YOUR Delaware Fightin Blue Hens!"
/boop/

See, the great thing about a clip show is that I can save up just as much stuff for the next time I have to do a clip show. And you'll never know what hit you! MWAH HA HA HA! I mean

&
In My Opinion:
Cats' O: Meh.
Cats' D: Feh. I think we kinda saw that one coming.
Cats' Spesh: Yeh. A beautiful kick return that wasn't enough. Maybe we need the ST out there more....no, we don't.

Go Cats! Beat the Buckeyes!

No comments: