Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Kansas Whether Report

Say, Josh, tell me whether...

...you forgot the line again.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Shut up with the betting line already! OK, fine. Here you go: NU -2.5, O/U 59.

...you'll have any family at the game on Satuday.
In fact, I will. My mom and my aunt will be there. My relatives are often good luck for NU football, so let's hope that hold up.

...you ever parodied the KU fight song last year.
No.

...you had some good ones for other shools last year, and you should do it for KU now.
No. Well, maybe. I had a couple good ones last year. No one really liked my Illinois song though.

...you can be convinced to do one this week.
Fine! If for no other reason than to get you off my back! I'm only doing the chorus though, because the verse is L-A-M-E! Lame, lame lame! Here's the tune and the real words.

O! These are falling, crawling Jayhawks,
And they're Catfood for us today.
O! These are failing, wailing Jayhawks.
Back to Lawrence (with) them, I say.
As a team unparalleled at losing on the field,
O! They don't know just yet that the Wildcats won't yield.
Cause these are fightless, flightless Jayhawks
Captured by the Cats once more! (Go Cats!)

...you gotta love a school that has a fight song about other schools.
No.

...your HS did that.
Um. Well, yes. I thought the universal love of Hopewell Valley CHS (Go Bulldogs!) was unquestioned. So, I figured it was an exception to answer above. Man these are hard questions.

...Cats eat birds.
Yes. Thusly: Cats eat birds/ Cats eat birds/ We are Cats/ You are birds/ We eat you/ You are dumb.

...the cheer goes on beyond that.
No. If you value your life, it does not.

...Cats eat birds to any particular tune.
Yes. Cats eat birds to the tune of NU 31, KU 24.

No comments: