Friday, September 29, 2006

Penn State Whether Report

Say Josh, tell me whether...

...you're still disappointed about the Nevada loss.
I'm always disappointed about every loss. But I got over this one quickly.

...you'll ever watching another game at Tom's house.
Not for a little while, I think. We've gotta vacate the jinx first.

...you're going to write a road trip guide for the PSU game.
Yeah right. Road trips to Penn State are like a rite of passage. You do it once, and then you never speak of it again. I did mine 8 years ago, and I fall asleep driving just thinking about it.

More after the jump.

...Paul Pozluszny is the best LB in the Big Ten.
To me, PP suffers from Ray Lewis Syndrome. Other notable LBs with RLS include A.J. Hawk and Chad Greenway. Symptoms include: every made tackle is described as a wonder of modern football; every missed tackle is glossed over and completely forgotten by the public.

...you're going to quickly wrap things up this week.
Yeah. I wanna start saving a little brainpower for work (just for a week or two, I promise). The spread keeps climbing, but let's call it at PSU -19 1/2. O/U is around 41.5. I'm going to take the ApostroCats (suprised?): NU 21, PSU 20.

No comments: