Friday, September 08, 2006

New Hampshire Whether Report

Say Josh, tell me whether...

...you're psyched about another home opener in Evanston.
Very totally psyched, yes.

...you're psyched about losing money in poker last weekend.
Not really psyched, I don't think. But I'd never played for $$$ before, so it wasn't a surprise.

...we should be at all worried about playing New Hampshire.
It's kind of hard to know. Yes, they're a good (great?) I-AA program, and maybe they're eyeing a move to I-A. But there's very little analysis of this game, beyond what I just said.

More after the jump.

...there are NU injuries.
Ick. Heinz and Ngene are out again. McManis is out (did he play much last week?) and C.J. Bacher is more legless than before, so don't expect to see him at all.

...there's a line for this game.
Actually, it doesn't look like there is one. I'm gonna have to go native on this pick.

...people actually made football picks before there were spreads.
I guess they must have. It's hard to believe, but it's like how people somehow used to get into cold swimming pools before they invented waterslides.

...you're making a pick.
I don't feel like it's going out on a limb to pick NU here. I'm gonna go with NU 31, UNH 10.

No comments: