Friday, September 23, 2005

Penn State Whether Report

Say Josh, tell me whether...

...last week was a tough one for you.
Yeah, it was. I made a lot of mistakes, and I really let the team down.


...you think the loss was your fault?
Well, I missed a lot of my superstitions routine.


...you're back on the ball this week.
Definitely. I'm as close as possible to Ohio and NIU conditions.


More after the jump, including my pick for the game.

...Penn State LB Dan Connor will be back this week.
I think so. Paterno's comments on the matter were...uninformative.


...there was reason to believe he wouldn't play.
Apparently he made some threatening or harassing phone calls. I don't really know the nature of the calls.


...there's a "your mom called" joke in there.
How about...Hey Joe Paterno, Dan Connor called! He said [heavy breathing]!


...you've got a pick.
I'm going NU 24, PSU 14.


No comments: