Thursday, September 15, 2005

ASU Whether Report

Say Josh, tell me whether...

...there's been any late-breaking news on the ASU team.
Not that I've seen. But, I did find an interesting bit of info that, in retrospect, I should have been watching all along.

...
you're talking about the Sagarin ratings.
It's the Sagarin ratings! The ApostroCats are ranked 46 and ASU is 51. Playing at home hurts your rating (I think) but both teams have played all home games up to this point.

...
that's like totally guaranteeing a win.
I'm fairly certain it is. Stupid freaking Jeff Sagarin. Trying to jinx the Cats like that!

...
you're going to keep these shorter, under the new roof here.
Yeah, I think so. Shorter probably equals easier to read. I'll post extra things if I need to.

...
you're gonna pick NU despite the heavy favoring of ASU by the odds-makers.
I sure am. I'll try to be reasonable though. How about NU 38, ASU 31.

No comments: