Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ohio Whether Report

Say, Josh, tell me whether...

...you've memorized the Wildcat roster by name, number and position yet.
Sure did. Go ahead and ask me anything.

...you know who #38 is.
Nick Roach. Pick a hard one.

...you know what Tyrell Sutton's number is.
19.

...you just cheated on that one.
No. Yes. I'll cram a little more before Saturday, I promise.

...Ohio's fight song is worth mentioning.
Well, not really, but you already did. What's your problem?

...you've got a good nickname for new Ohio coach Franch Solich.
So far I'm stumped. This is a bad sign for me.

...you want to take a minute and think about that some more.
How about Frank Solich "en-covered that he caught some kind of horrible lichen-transmitted disease." or Frank Solich "thyology professor is very ol', because Frank himself is so ol' and studied ichthyology long ago." The first one probably rolls better off the tongue, I think.

...you ever found the over/under for the game.
Still can't find one. I usually make my pick before I look at the odds anyway. I'm picking NU 31 - 14. If you were hit in the head, and you therefore use my picks to bet, I can't help you on the O/U.

No comments: