Thursday, October 21, 2004

Wisconsin Whether Report

Say, Josh, tell me whether...

...a line for this game.
Yes sir. Wisconsin -12.5, O/U 43.5. I think that's reasonable. I'm kind of hoping that the over is a bad bet though.

...Saturday is your father's bday.
It totally is! A couple weeks ago, I got a very belated birthday gift in the form of the win over OSU. Maybe the A-Cats will be in the same giving mood this weekend.

...he has any real rooting interest in the Badgers losing.
Well, I know he roots for NU. Plus he went to Minnesota, so he's probably all about beating Wisconsin and all about Paul Bunyan's Axe.

...he...wait? Wuh? Paul Bunyan's Axe?
I know! It's the trophy that the Gophers and Badgers play for. It was originated after the "Slab of Bacon" travelling trophy. Seriously. Slab of Bacon. Check it out.

...this isn't supposed to about Northwestern.
No. This is about me. But, I take your point.

...Wisconsin QB John "don't give me a nickname" Stocco did an ESPN.com chat yesterday.
Yes.

...he totally broke down and just started posting all of the Badgers' offensive plays online.
No.

...
he totally broke down and just started posting all of his mom's recipes for Whuppin His Ass Soup.
Yes.

...you're gonna be rockin Camp Randall on Saturday.
Yes. If by "rockin" you mean hiding in the midst of as many large NU fans/bodyguards as possible.

...you really think NU can win this one.
I totally do. It'll take a lot of special play from O and D. Fine, and the special teams. I'm picking NU to upset Wisconsin to the tune of 14-10.

No comments: