Friday, October 15, 2004

BYE Whether Report

Say, Josh, tell me whether...

...Randy Walker will design plays this week, based on the Wisconsin-Purdue game.
Yes.

...that's the same first question as last year's bye week whether report.
Yes it is. You're pretty damn sharp.

...you've got some picks for some other games.
Sure do. How about...Michigan 28-Illinois 14, Minnesota 27-MSU 20, OSU 17-Iowa 13, Purdue 20-Wisconsin 14. Also...Eagles 21-Panthers 10.

...your track record this year indicates that everyone should wager based on your picks.
Uh. Probably not. I haven't checked, but I'm probably under .500 picking against the spread and even worse picking winners.

...you want another crack at that last one, for those of us who need the action.
Yeah. I meant, um, those are my "Iron-clad Locks of the Week." Guaranteed or no money back.

...it's a short one this week.
Yup. I'm already resting up for some serious a) football-watching, b) drink-drinking and c) even more of a and b.

No comments: