Thursday, November 11, 2004

Michigan Whether Report

Say, Josh, tell me whether...

...Brad forgot to write the Weather Report last week.
Yeah! He did. He's just lucky we won, or he'd have some splainin to do.

...you forgot too.
Well. I guess I kind of did. But in my defense, I totally remembered on Tuesday.

...you went for all of the preview without calling them "whores."
I did. I'm so proud of me.

...you went to the NU basketball exhibition game last night.
It was cool. It was the first game and my season ticket-having self just couldn't pass it up.

...your seat kicks some kind of total ass.
If by ass, you mean like how my ass has to sit on wooden bleacher. Then totally.

...the BasketCats looked good.
In general yes. There's a lot of work to be done by Tim Doyle and T.J. Parker between now and next weekend. Vedran looked like a leader = good news.

...we can get back to the NU Football Cats now.
Yeah. Good point.

...you've got a pick.
Against the odds (Michigan -13.5, O/U 48.5) I'm picking NU 28-Michigan 20.

No comments: