Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wha' Happened?: Michigan

Why do I always do this? Why do I wait until just before I am about to write the next preview before I review the last game? The obvious answer is that I'm lazy, but that hardly seems to cover the full gamut of reasons that I wait until the very last minute. I mean seriously, if it weren't an afternoon game today, I'd never have gotten to this at all. Maybe it's something to explore in December.

So, Cats win! Last week, that is. I did watch the game from the relative comfort of my parents' couch (a little cold) and on the relative awesomeness of their new TV (no complaints there). It was perhaps a little anticlimactic, but upon reflection I don't think this was because I was watching alone. I think it was because this was a game the ApostroCats "should win." And they did. So there. We won't curry a lot of favor for beating Michigan, even in Ann Arbor, in such a down year. But we sure would have lost a lot of it if we hadn't won.

So, that was basically a relief. All of you who really care about the reunion I attended have heard the tales, I think, so I'll just make this PSA:

***
The bridge is not out. Bridge St., west of the bridge, is one-way in the east-bound direction. But you can still cross the bridge in both directions.
***


Let's go Cats!

No comments: