Sunday, November 02, 2008

Life on the road

I'm currently in Jacksonville, IL, and tomorrow I'll be in Winchester, Litchfield, and Taylor Springs. It's only for one night, but can you tell I am bored out of my mind?

One nice thing about being in the real America? I saw gas for $1.95/gal. It's $2.09 here in Jacksonville. I'll try to get a pic of a sub-$2 sign tomorrow. Also, it is nice that my hotel on this trip has good wifi, so I'm not forced to lie on the floor with my laptop in order to get a signal near the bathroom door.


Nice product placement for Coke, huh?

Here's a game! Which of the above pictures of my hotel room was taken with the $200 point-and-shoot and which with the $1000 DSLR?

More when I get home. Assuming the guy in [town name withheld] lets me leave with my life. He was not happy with me on Friday...

No comments: