Friday, November 07, 2008

Thoughts on: Ohio State

I know not everyone loves the cold and wet weather, but I gotta tell ya. I came out of work to head home today, and it just felt like the best weather for football. Low 40s and drizzly? Can't get any better than that.

On to tomorrow's game! I'm hoping that the cold-and-rainy will keep it close and hard-hitting. Also, more-hyphenated! With a severe lack of senior running backs, the AprostroCats will need to keep OSU in check and score just enough to win.

Whether or not he starts, I am sure that Mike Kafka will see time under center tomorrow. You can bet on it. You can also bet that when he's at QB, OSU's James "We'll do some tests, but I'm afraid it might be" Laurinaitis will be stalking Kafka. The senior LB will probably do a little spying on our running QB, especially with our inexperienced running backs.

I'm about to make my pick, and I need to tell you something about it. I think I know exactly what is going to happen tomorrow. I've only told one person, just in case I'm wrong, but she will verify my story when I am right. The line is OSU -11, O/U 42. I'm picking Northwestern 19, OSU 11.

Let's go Cats!

No comments: