Friday, September 19, 2008

Whether Report: Ohio

Say Josh, tell me whether...

...you're getting a late start on this today?
Yeah, perhaps just a little late.

...you at least have a good excuse?
Tom's dog ate it?  Or at least, he tried to eat other things while I made fun of him.

...the lateness will be corrected next week?
Unlikely.  New job = I probably won't work on blogs during the day.  Unless I get bored at lunch.

...the actual, you know, weather is going to be an issue tomorrow?
It looks like it should be a pretty nice day.  I guess someone upstairs (Quasimodo?) is cutting us a break.

...you're tired, and it's time for a pick?
Dern tootin!  The line is something like NU -11.5, O/U 52.  I really, really want to pick the Cats in a major blowout, but I will hedge and just pick us to win nicely: Northwestern 37, Ohio 16.

Let's go Cats!

No comments: