Friday, September 05, 2008

Whether Report: Duke

Say Josh, tell me whether...

...the weather will be a major factor?
I think it will indeed be windy and rainy. Both teams have been practicing in those kind of conditions, so I don't think it favors either side.

...you really just wanted to write about weather in the whether report.
Maybe just a little.

...this game will be aired, videographically, in your home?
Reply hazy, try again later. I'm still uncertain on this ACC Select business, although I tested it out yesterday.

...you kind of nailed it with your pick last week?
Not to pat myself on the back too much, but I was pretty damn close. Expect less of the same as the season continues.

...you're picking NU to get off to a 2-0 start?
Yes I am. The bettors have NU -6.5, O/U 44. I think the weather could make it a sloppy game with a lot of miscues and 3-and-outs by both teams. Northwestern 22, Duke 10.

Bonus pick! Eagles 30, Rams 17!


Let's go Cats!

No comments: