Friday, September 26, 2008

Wha Happened?: Ohio

Sorry that I've been slow to update this week.  I'm starting a new job, and not doing very well at managing my time outside of work.  That will improve, but I might cut back on the number of posts here and here.

The story of the game last weekend was pretty short, as far as I'm concerned: Tyrell Sutton.  I believe he was going to start wearing down the Bobcat defense in the second half, and that might have broken the game open.  It certainly looked like that on the last drive of the first half.

The other story? Turnovers, naturally.  If only one team had had 4 or 5 TOs, it probably wouldn't have been as close as it was.  But, since both teams had a pile of giveaways, it allowed the game to stay close AND it provided each type of *cat with plenty of opportunities.  Nearly all of which were blown by an ensuing turnover.

We'll need to take care of the ball better once the Big Ten season starts, so let's hope our Cats got it out of their system.

Let's go Cats!

No comments: