Friday, October 06, 2006

Wisconsin Whether Report

Say Josh, tell me whether...

...you were a little lazy about blogging this week.
Yeah. Up until today I was still uninspired following the Penn State loss. Also, the inability to watch this game on the teevee takes away some of the thrill. Never before have I more eagerly awaited the nascence of The Big Ten Channel.

...there was any other reason you didn't blog much.
Well, on Tuesday I started eating all the sushi I could eat. That ended up taking until Wednesday afternoon, which was unexpected.

...the ApostroCats have much of a chance against Wisconsin tomorrow.
I think that if we can keep the game close (maybe with good D, or with ball/clock control via running) it could be enough to take the win. We're not gonna out-gun them.

...you're still going to pick the Cats, like always.
There's a reason they call it "always." Probably. The Cats are disfavored by about 20.5 points, and the O/U is 43 points. I'm going to go with NU 15, Wisconsin 14.

No comments: