Thursday, October 05, 2006

Wisconsin Preview

I'm not sure I can do a better preview that Hodges, and I'm kind of running out of time this week, so here's what he has to say about the Cats playing the Badgers. Now, I can concentrate on what I do best: making fun of people for things they can't really help.

  • Prince Moody (#31, DB) - Get ready to be Kwateng'd my friend!
  • Paul Standring (#97, P) - The last (maybe) in a long line of Big Ten kickers. We miss you J.J.
  • Culmer St. Jean (#14, DB) - Look. I don't like to make snap judgements about people. But is the worst football name in the history of everything.
  • John Stocco (#7, QB) - Still waiting for his mexican food establishment? "Where you at?" "John Stocco's for John's tacos."
  • Weininger, Walker, Turner, Stellmacher, Sherer, Schober, Rentmeester, Holzbauer, Garner, Foster, DeCremer (hee), Cooper, Carter,
Let's go Cats!

No comments: