Monday, August 28, 2006

Miami Whether Report

Say Josh, tell me whether...

...you want to start with an easy one.
Please.

...you correctly predicted Coach Fitzgerald's QB pick.
I def totes did.

...you've got a "Basanez, Uh Huh, I Like It"-caliber song set for Mike Kafka
Well, for now, I think we can repurpose that classic MJ-Gatorade "(I Wanna) Be Like Mike." I'm still working on it, though. I hope for a better one soon.

More whether, and my pick after the jump.

...there's any roster news of note.
Well, Kim Thompson and Frayne Abernathy are out for about a month each. Also David Ngene is out for at least 1 game. Maybe more importantly, Ivan Tolic is back on the basketball team! This can only be good. 7 more years!

...there is anything else the world needs to know about Miami.
I understand that it's a dry campus. This might surprise you, but I think that's a good thing. Just think how great life would be if there were no rain. They must have the most on-schedule baseball team in the country!

...you've got a line on the game.
I'm seeing NU -4, O/U 56.

...you're making a pick.
I say NU27, Miami 20.

No comments: