Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm a little bit meta. [You're] a little bit rock 'n' roll.

Mostly this is a plug for Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!, the quizzy sort of show on NPR. I whimfully subscribed to the podcast yesterday -- looking for a free alternative to CarTalk -- and I've been listening this morning. I've heard Barack Obama, Ken Jennings and Tom Hanks on the That's Not My Job segment, each of which was excellent.

In an unrelated portion of the show, spawning from discussion of Ken Jenning's blog, the following quote really struck home:

"I want to be the kind of person who is really creative and just has to blog it out. But there's so much poker on TV." - I don't know the voices well enough to give credit.

If I ever get tired of the Sutton business, that's going up in my headline.

No comments: