Friday, November 11, 2005

Ohio State Whether Report

Say Josh, tell me whether...

...this game really matters at all.
On one hand, no. Finishing out with two more wins (which would include aOsu) would probably push into at least the Sun Bowl, while a loss to aOsu might give them a chance for a BCS at-large pick...moving everyone up a spot (including NU to El Paso as well, if we beat UI.)

...there's another hand in there.
Yeah. Winning would give us some momentum and some hype. Carrying those to and through the next game would be big, no matter where we play in the post-season.

...you have a preference.
I'd much rather get into a nice bowl by winning that losing.

...you're going to this game.
Nah. I put in my time at the Shoe, and I didn't enjoy it. It wouldn't be pleasant if we were to win, and I wouldn't be happy if we were to lose.

...you've got a big plans then for Saturday.
1. Go shopping.
2. Watch College Gameday
3. Curse Lee Corso
4. Cats eat buckeyes


More after the jump.

...you've seen the spread this week.
Yup.

...you think it's way high.
Yes and no. I think if aOsu wins, it could be by a lot. They did actually cover a 34(?) point spread last week.

...that scares you off picking the Cats.
Hellz no. Line is aOsu -19, O/U 57. I've got NU 33, aOsu 27. I dunno, that score just speaks to me or something.

No comments: