Friday, November 18, 2005

Illinois Whether Report

Say Josh, tell me whether...

...Coaches Walker and Zook were college teammates.
Awesomely, they were.

...there's somewhere to learn more about that.
Check out the Daily article 'bout it.

...that really means anything for this game.
Well, probably not. Except maybe Randy still has a little animus toward Ron from the incident mentioned in that article.

...NU will rush for over 200 yards.
I really think so. This ought to be Tyrell's game to remind everyone why he was recognized nation-wide a few weeks ago.

...Baz will throw for over 200.
I think he will. I hope it comes early, and they can move him out of the game for Bacher.

...You've got a pick.
Line is NU -14.5, O/U 63.5. I'm going NU 35, UI 14. But, I think the score at the end of the third quarter will be 35-7.

No comments: