Friday, October 10, 2008

Whether Report: Michigan State

Say Josh, tell me whether...

...you almost forgot that you usually do two preview posts?
Kind of.  A little bit.

...you also forgot that there used to be a "real" weather report?
Forget that, I did not.  In fact the weather tomorrow should be pretty excellent.

...you really mean that?
Well, kind of.  It should be pleasant, although I usually start wishing for a crisper temperature once October rolls around.

...you used the bye week productively?
I studied the opposition profusely, if that's what you mean.  Also, I didn't really shower much...if that's what you mean?

...you're ready to make a pick?
Well, I was.  But then I told jhodges what I thought, and he said that was his pick.  So, now I have to switch it around a little.

...so?
I'm going to go with Northwestern 34, MSU 21.  A nice happy mix of defense, offense, and a couple made kicks for good measure.

Let's go Cats!

No comments: