Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thoughts on: Purdue

So, Purdue is a weird team this year. You'd kind of think they would be good, like when they take Oregon to OT. They're 2-4, but they've lost three straight to tough teams (ND, PSU and OSU). Also, we tend to get clobbered when they come here.

So, it's too much to try and fathom Purdue. What you should spend your time fathoming this weekend is homecoming! Woo! You heard me -- woo!

Things you won't want to miss out on...
  • wearing NU apparel
  • bands marching
  • peps rallying
  • revisiting the sites of your most favoritest exam freakouts*
* - a random carrel on a random floor of the library.

Things you will want to yell at Grand Marshall Matt Grevers...
  • Are you the one from Bulgaria?
  • Which of your gold medals is your favorite? The one you won for Michael Phelps, or the one he won for you?
  • Can you reach that off the top shelf for me?

Finally, I don't think I'm going to get to the Whether this week, so I'll jump to a pick! The line is NU -4, O/U 47. I'm going with Northwestern 24, Purdue 13.

Let's go Cats!

No comments: