Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wha' Happened?: Indiana

Well, ugh. What a disappointing game for the Cats yesterday. 800 turnovers? Check. Every player injured, including guys who didn't make the trip? Check. Depressing* game-day bar experience? Check.

So, I figured I would use this space to show some pictures from my recent business trip to scenic Iowa. Keep in mind, these pictures were taking with a cameraphone through the window of my car. And usually in the rain.

* - Dear friends, I naturally don't mean you were depressing. But that place was not nearly as electric as when we went to watch the Iowa game.



Iowa 80 - the world's biggest truckstop. I stopped there on the way back, in case I maybe wanted to see a dentist. You heard me.



I took a lot of pictures of signs for towns. Brooklyn was prominent in Iowa AND in Illinois.



That sign is for What Chance, Iowa. I assume that no one ever means to arrive there, but they're always glad that they did.

Let's go Cats!

1 comment:

Michael said...

It's because NUMB wasn't there. At the bar, I mean. And also those guys from Iowa. Maybe they'll be there for the MN game.
beades.