Monday, February 05, 2007

A Dream Fulfilled

Not Payton Manning's dream or Tony Dungy's. Although, I guess it probably was for them. And it's not that it was my life-long dream to see the Colts win the Super Bowl.

It was however my dream last Thursday night, when I found myself wandering through an electronics store and all the TVs were proclaiming that Indy tight end Ben "Matt" Utecht had finally won a title. It is likely that this was mostly due to my ongoing confusion between Utecht and backup guard -- and Wildcat -- Matt "Ben" Ulrich.

A more exciting interpretation ignores the Super Bowl angle. Maybe I'm really destined to have an awesome new TV? Stop by some time and find out! If my dream turns out to be prophetic, maybe I can get them to base a Heroes character on me...

No comments: