Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wisconsin Whether Report

Say Josh, tell us whether...

...you printed up fresh rosters and depth charts for this game.
I sure enough did.

...there are any changes on the depth chart.
Nothing really, except that Dious and Smith moved up to first string. I expect we'll see most of the defensive backs getting time.

...NU has played Wisconsin much, you know, historically.
This is the 91st meeting with the Badgers. It's our oldest Big Ten rivalry, although we've played more games against Illannoy.

...that means we've had plenty of time to kick their fight song's ass.
Here it is, off the top of my head. Feel free to correct me.

More after the jump.


Aw Wisconsin, poor Wisconsin
Party school of shame
You would enjoy academics
But you lack the brains

Aw Wisconsin, poor Wisconsin
Drink yourselves insane
Drink! For your Badgers will get trashed this game
Go Cats!


...you've got the line...
I've got Wisconsin -7, O/U 60.5

...and a pick
I'm all about NU 21, Wisconsin 17.

No comments: