Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Oh, come on Ivan. We aren't THAT good.

There are much better recaps of the ApostroCats' 27-0 win over Northeastern out there. So, I'm not really going to say much. I agree with most people who say that it was not a particularly impressive defensive effort that led to that shutout.

But, there's something about keeping your opponent off the scoreboard when you're supposed to. It lends you credibility among people who don't actually watch your games. Hence? On ESPN.com, Ivan Maisel has us playing in the Insight Bowl against Colorado AND the Motor City Bowl against Miami (OH).

I do think that getting in multiple bowl games in a single season would only help our recruiting, but I'm not sure I can get enough vacation to make it to both Tempe and Detroit this December.

NU 27 - NU 0 - Cats Week 1 Recap - Lake The Posts
2007 Bowl Predictions (Week 1) - ESPN.com

No comments: