Wednesday, February 01, 2006

NU @ Indiana: My issues

OK, I'm not "live blogging" this game or anything, but I want to make a post before I forget.

The officiating, at least for the first 14 minutes, has been really really bad. It's not super-blatant bad calls, though. It's like obvious -- to me, natch -- little calls and (mostly) non-calls that really change momentum. That's the worst kind of bad reffing, because no one notices it to complain.

Anyway. As I type this, the calls are a little better, NU's on an 11-3 run and Vince Scott just blocked Marco Killingsworth. Maybe I will live blog for a bit, and see how that goes.

More after the jump.

3:25 (1st). Heh, 3 simple words. Michael Jenkins rebound. IU 22 - NU 20.

1:40 (1st). Old Man Doyle is taking shit off Shon Morris. So he can't jump; doesn't mean he can't get a rebound and an assist. IU 22 - NU 22.

1:35 (1st). Michael Jenkins rebound. IU 24 - NU 22.

0:28 (1st). Good TO by Carmody. Give us a chance to get within 1 at the half. IU 27 - NU 24.

Halftime. Well, damn, Craig. Don't travel with 3 seconds left. IU misses last-second 3-pointer. IU 27 - NU 24.

That was pretty fun, but I'm probably going to switch over to Bones or Veronica Mars at 8. Go Cats!

No comments: