Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Sun Bowl Whether Report

Welcome to the last whether of the year & my last Sun Bowl preview post. Those of you who already left for El Paso will miss my official pick! Ha!

Say Josh, tell me whether...

...the city of El Paso is welcoming Cats fans with open arms.
According to the chamber of commerce, and I quote, "Yes."

...the city of El Paso is welcoming Bruins fans with open arms.
Arms, yes. Small arms, specfically.

...you had a nice Christmas.
Why yes I did. You're so considerate. Did you enjoy the holiday?

...you really think I can answer that.
I don't see why not.

...you believe these questions come from an actual person.
I guess I hadn't thought about it. Where do they come from.

...we can just do the pick and be done with this.
Fine. Bitchy little non-entity you are.

Sun Bowl pick after the jump.

...you're picking the Cats in a mild upset.
Wait for it....of course I am. I'm nothing if not a guy who always picks the Cats to win. I've got the line as UCLA -3, O/U 74.5. I'm going with NU 41, UCLA 34. That's right, 13 FGs and a safety. You heard it here first, people.

No comments: