Friday, December 02, 2005

How not to explain how to be funny

So, I'm not usually a jerk here. And I try to mention things that are good and funny. And I usually like wikiHow a lot. But this one is just stupid.

The premise is, "How to Be Funny Without Telling Jokes."

The suggestions? Write out your jokes, so you're not actually telling them; do physical comedy; just go ahead and tell jokes.

Wow. Not exactly inspired, my good chums. Better luck next time.

How to Be Funny Without Telling Jokes
[wikiHow]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josh,

Well you weren't the only one who didn't like that page. If you read the discussion page for that page, it had several unhappy wikiHow fans commenting. http://wiki.ehow.com/Discussion:Be-Funny-Without-Telling-Joke

Sorry. I guess all I can say is that not everyone will like all the pages we pick. But we will try our best to make wikiHow as good as we can! If you have some wikiHow pages that you really like and would like to get featured, feel free to let me know or nominate them to get featured on wikiHow.

We will keep doing our best to make wikiHow rock.

Best,

Jack