Saturday, June 21, 2008

Things you should check out

Good morning, my lusty readers! On today's agenda is a discussion of whether you exist. Can I get someone to make a motion to approve the agenda? No one? OK. While we wait, why don't you check out these websites:
  • Amie Street is an independent music download site. Everything's mp3, so it'll play on your PMP of choice. The songs are variously-priced, including $free! I'm making great use of this since I heard about it.
  • Hexagonal Close-Packed is a new blog by friend-of-Josh Jason. It's allegedly going to be quite nerdly, so please to enjoy.
  • Air Toxics Analysis Services is small business owned by Joann Held. It's my mother! And my website design for ATAS should be live (or quasi-live) by the time I post this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo! I'm famous!